Consumer Assistance | Energy | Telecom | Warehouse | Commission Actions | Miscellaneous

arrow Consumer Assistance | previous page

Consumer Informal Complaint Form

Use this form to submit complaints to
the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission's Consumer Affairs Division

South Dakota Public Utilities Commission
Capitol Building, First Floor
500 E. Capitol Ave.
Pierre, SD 57501-5070
Toll free phone: (800) 332-1782

Customer Information
*Required Field

*Your Name:
*Street Address:
*ZIP code:
*Home Phone:
Day/Work Phone:
*E-mail Address:
Utility Account Number:
Utility Information
Company Name:
Street Address:
ZIP code:
Date: (1/01/2003)
Complaint Information
Please explain your complaint in detail.
Did you speak to a supervisor from your utility company?
If "Yes," what was the result?
Are you subject to disconnection?
What do you think the company should do to resolve your complaint?
Print now for a copy of this complaint.