PUC Events | previous page
South Dakota Interconnection Workshop 3
Interactive Web cast/teleconference lead by PUC staff in Pierre, S.D.
May 1, 2008
9 a.m. – noon (CDT)
This three-hour workshop hosted by the South Dakota Public Utilities Commission is the third of several workshops designed to develop a statewide best practices model for connecting small generating facilities to the electric grid.Workshop Materials
- Generators over 10 MW
- Tier definition - level of generation
- Shift to elevated tier level
- Clarifying and solidifying "Technical Standards"
- Clarification of jurisdiction language
- Tier 2 – 15% criteria issue:
- Is the 15% criteria adequate?
- Highly seasonal circuit issue
- Temporary disconnection – notification issue
- Isolation device issues
- Submitted Re-writes
- Workshop working papers (These are the notes developed from the workshop) (147 KB)