HP09-001 - In the Matter of the Application by TransCanada Keystone Pipeline, LP for a Permit under the South Dakota Energy Conversion and Transmission Facility Act to Construct the Keystone Pipeline Project XL.
Public Input Hearings
- November 3, 2009
Comments Submitted at the Public Input Hearing
- Recording of Public Input Hearing (6:00 -10 :00 p.m.)
- PUC Siting Handout
- TransCanada Support Letters from Harding County Residents
- Blaise Emerson, Black Hills Council of Local Governments
- James Doolittle, Black Hills Community Economic Development, Inc.
- Mike and Sue Sibson
- Paul F. Seamans
- N. Beverley Tucker
- Lillian Anderson
- Peter Larson, Black Hills Institute of Geological Research, Inc.
- TransCanada Presentation
- Monday, April 27, 2009, Winner, SD
- Monday, April 27, 2009, Philip, SD
- Tuesday, April 28, 2009, Buffalo, SD